Review: Insta360 Nano - a 360-degree camera for (almost) everyone
The Insta360 Nano is a 360-degree camera for the iPhone. I got my order on launch day July 18 and have been testing it in "real world" conditions. Here is a review. The review will cover the following topics. 1. Background 2. What's in the box* 3. Description / Parts* 4. Phone compatibility* 5. Using the Nano 6. Accessories 7. Viewing Photos and Videos 8. Editing Photos and Videos 9. Sharing Photos and Videos 10. Image Quality 11. Livestream 12. Pros and Cons; Summary; comparison with other cameras *These parts are identical to those in my preliminary review, so feel free to jump ahead if you've already read that. Camera firmware version: v1.43_0160 App version: 1.2.0 BACKGROUND Ever since I broke the news about the Insta360 Nano in March , I had been very interested in the Insta360 Nano, much more than its big brother, the Insta360 4k . In my opinion, a 360-degree camera has to be portable, easy to use and affordable, in order for it to be adopted by the masses. ...

Comments
Post a Comment